Our programs begin with assessing what is important to the organization and begins with the present state of the business and its future possibilities. There are a number of indicators to measure results and potential that fall into two categories:
- Quantitative indicators that can be presented with a number.
- Qualitative indicators that can NOT be represented as a number.
Examples of Quantitative indicators to measure business potential can include:
- Leading indicators that can predict the outcome of a process
- Lagging indicators that present the success or failure post hoc
- Input indicators that measure the amount of resources consumed during the generation of the outcome
- Process indicators that represent the efficiency or the productivity of the process
- Output indicators that reflect the outcome or results of the process activities
These Quantitative indicators, in practical terms and for strategic development, become objectives that when reached (and exceeded) will add the most financial value to the business. How it is perceived by its customers can also be measured by quantitative factors such as price and product quality or by its employees using wages and working conditions.
However, sometimes of equal or greater importance to these individuals are Qualitative indicators such as “satisfaction, trust and loyalty”. While there are quantitative indicators of these qualities such as repeated purchases or employee turnover, the emotional content that creates “customers for life” and “an employer of choice” is the result of hundreds of decisions made on a daily basis.
For HR Managers
Customized programs for every level of your organization are co-created based on your Potential Assessment and complimentary Initial Consultation.
For Health Professionals
The Science of Achievement for Total Wellness Program™ shows you and your patients how Natural Thinking and Intelligence creates the foundation for making permanent changes and establishing complete health.
While this may seem daunting and overwhelming, we have a comprehensive step-by-step process that begins with our Potential Assessment and a complementary Initial Consultation. We invite you to begin today to achieve Total Success.